Bio

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Playing catch-up

Whew finally have a moment to sit down in front of my laptop and actually write something. The last few weeks have been a crazy roller coaster ride of "family" time. I have put off my "boys" to spend time with my girls.....my real-life girls. My daughters have always been a source of such joy for me even when they test my patience on a daily basis. Being 16 and 20 this happens quite often. But they are also my friends and I enjoy watching the beautiful young women they have turned into.

So as I sit down and start back on my two stories I need to finish I send a little thank-you to the powers that be for the gift of my girls............

Now if they could just learn to pick up their rooms and bathroom all would be perfect in my world ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment