Bio

Sunday, December 25, 2011

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!!

I hope this finds you all healthy, happy and abundantly blessed with all the good shit you got this year...lol..

I know I was..First year I didn't ask for anything and I got a ton of really awesome gifts...including a Kindle Fire which I just LOVE!!!!!

But besides the material things I got, I received so much more, in the way of all the good friends I have met on this new and exciting journey of mine......Everyone has been so super nice and helpful and I cant thank them enough for all the tidbits of valuable information they have passed on......So I just want to say to those of you who have been my greatest support......THANK YOU!!! and may the Coming Year be our year....all of us....

I refuse to believe 2012 will be anything but awesome.....

Much Love and Blessed days ahead

Embry

P.S.   Look for more of Will in the coming days as he figures out what to do about Max......

1 comment:

  1. I will stand by your side and take that step into 2012 with you. I have said it again and again, 2012 is our year to shine. I have faith in you and all my friends, and know that we will all reach some personal goal in our lives that takes us that one step closer to our dreams.

    ReplyDelete