Bio

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sleepy Sunday

It is Sunday afternoon and the rain we so desperately need is finally here.  It's the perfect weather for snuggling up with a good book or a good man....or perhaps a good man reading a good book to you......It is also the perfect day to write about perfect and not so perfect men.  The story that I had started a few weeks ago, is now firmly planted in my computer and that's where it will stay...for the time being....because two of my characters from another WIP are screaming at me to finish them....and like all good inspiring writers with an imagination that is non stop 24/7 I must listen to them.......So boys.....be ready to come out and play, because I got my caffeine, my comfy clothes and the sound of blissful rain in the background......I am ready......

No comments:

Post a Comment