Bio

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Men

The beautiful men who's pictures I have posted are my inspiration for three stories I am working on.
Declan and Caleb are from my story Sadie's Gift.  The two men are ready to move on from their painful past and start living again when the meet.  The only thing that's keeping them from a happily ever after is their two meddlesome but loveable friends.  Oh and did I mention Sadie is a ghost and Sean is a clairvoyant.  This story is full of sorrow and humor but mostly about falling in love... I'm a sucker for a good love story.

Achilles and Patroclus are still in the early stages..I have put a spin on the story of Troy...complete with avenging heroes and demonic warriors out to destroy the world.  After centuries of living apart, can these two men finally find their way back to a love that stands the test of time?  You'll have to wait and see...

And last but certainly not least, as this will be my first submission; is Jamie and Corey.  The two absolutely adorable boys who are kissing as if the world doesnt exist but just the two of them.  I saw this picture on another website and was immediately inspired to tell their story......it wont always be a stroll through the garden for these two, but I can promise you it will be well worth the journey............

Stay tuned............

Embry ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment