Bio

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Bragging about my Buds part 2

What a lovely Sunday it is in south Texas...We haven't had much of this lately so its put me in the mood to do a bit more bragging about my very talented and awesomely wonderful friends....

First I will start by talking about a few amazing writers whose books are on my TBR pile:

Kari Gregg, who is a very talented writer, and a super nice person to boot.  Her newest book I Omega is at the top of my list to read, and I wait anxiously for her newly published book Collared with the brand spanking new publishing company Riptide Publishing. http://www.karigregg.com/  Be sure and check them out as well riptidepublishing.com

Cherie Noel is another writer whose book The Soldier and the State Trooper resides on my short list as well...She too has the good fortune to be writing a story for Riptide and is one of the nicest and most helpful people I have had the good fortune to meet. http://talesfromthewritingcave.blogspot.com

NJ Nielsen has a story in the works for MLRPress.com and I can hardly wait for that one.  One of my top ten stories on Goodreads HJD's was written by Ms. Nielsen and if you like hunky viking warrior types its a must read.   Shadows of the Heart. http://normanielsen.blogspot.com/

And last but not least (for today) is my really good friend who happens to be an amazing graphic artist Eithne O'Hanlon from the Emerald Isle, Ireland.  She has graciously given me permission to post some of her awesome work, and if that wasn't enough is currently working on a new banner for me.  You can go to her website to see all her wonderful works of art. http://www.nianluain.com/Welcome.html you must really check it out.

So heres to a wonderful Sunday and some really good reads............

(hugs)
Embry

4 comments:

  1. Embry,
    the blog is looking better and better...you tweaked some stuff, didn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure did I'm a tweaking fool maybe when I get it right I'll actually write lol...and thanks love...

    hugs,
    Embry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Thanks for the nod...Also, I like your fish. LOL! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was awesome... thanks for the mention my sweet.

    ReplyDelete