Bio

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Two more weeks to GRL

Last night I was on the phone with a good friend and we were talking about how excited we are about GRL and how after months of being online friends we will actually meet in person for the first time. I realized this will be true for a lot of my good friends. One such friend I have know for over 5 years and we have yet to meet in real life, but that will all change in a couple of weeks. I can't wait!

She told me she had a list of the authors she wanted to meet and I jokingly said "Oh are you gonna walk up to them then scratch them off your list?" She replied that it was more of a mental list which I can completely relate to as I have one of my own. But if you're going to GRL and you see two 'crazy' ladies walking around with a list that could put Santa's naughty and nice list to shame, come say hi we would be thrilled to meet everyone there!

Until then I will be adding more names to my own list ;)

Embry


1 comment:

  1. I have my list in my travel journal and it just keeps growing though you are head of that list, babe.

    ReplyDelete